My Music

My Music

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 16 February 2014

Yaariyan - A Super Romantic Musical Movie 2014



A few days earlier, I watched the Yariyan movie which was released recently in January 2014. I prepared myself to watch this movie because I heard something exciting about the movie. My friends said to me that everything is present in this movie for full entertainment such as awesome songs, splendid love story and most important it is dedicated to mothers and it shows love for country. At the time of watching the movies many times, there are some scenes came when I became emotional like at the time when his friend was killed by Australians and after this song (Maa meri Maa) for mother love came and some moments was very funny and entertaining like song sunny sunny…. And competition at the last in the movie, really I felt so much proud to be an Indian when our Indian Team won the competition and when Lakshya (Hero) hoisted our flag (Tiranga) on the destination.
 There are so many romantic scenes are also present in the movie for lover couples who wants romance because in the movie some romantic songs with full romance and exciting loving story is present that will defiantly make you happy and you will feel romantic at that time. If we will talk about the acting of the both actor and actress then it is superb acting by newcomers. Choreography and places, selected in the movie make it a super movie.
It is other thing that movie didn’t success to earn much money but it happened just because of absence of megastar. In India it is the habit of audiences that they give the first preference those who are already famous not to story and acting.            

4 comments:

  1. I went with my girl friends and we enjoyed it, In fact in love with the music. I can say its a musical entertainer and i really appreciate your feelings and your blog keep sharing with us....

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay tuned with me you will really feel entertaining...thank you for your appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really its touchable song who have ever falled in love ..... :)

    ReplyDelete